Sunday, July 5, 2015

We Were Liars

We were Liars // E. Lockhart

                         
                             Rating: I am utterly confused and do not know whether I give this a 1 or a 5
                                                
                                              (Spoilers ahead... You have been warned)




             So as you can probably tell by my lack of rating, I honestly don't know how I feel about this book. Honestly, the book itself is mostly a set up for the explosive plot twist that comes near the ending. The book discusses family relationships, a healing process, and a mini romance. Its one of those books that tries to show you that being rich is not all that it seems. The book itself could be labeled as a mystery so if you are a fan of that genre go for it. This book also has an eerie feeling to it. Generally if your a person who enjoys having a face like this after reading a book:


Definitely go for it and P.S your face will probably be stuck like that for a couple of days.

Help me decide: Hate the book or love the book?
Start a conversation on the main character (She is very interesting)

Follow me on Goodreads @ Iman Oza
Contact me: jenminoa0820@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment